1. 5KM northwest from the city centre of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Mont Kiara – One of the international hubs home to many expatriates from all around the world, as well as local Malaysian that want to live in a neighborhood with well-developed amenities.
3. Connected and accessible via SPRINT, NKVE & DUKE highway
a. 10 minutes’ drive from city centre of Kuala Lumpur
b. 50 minutes’ drive to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
4. Designed by Singapore well-known architectural firm, DP Architects.
5. Concept design with 65% of greenery concept environment, the highest percentage of greenery concept development in Mont Kiara.